Monday, June 29, 2009

Close your eyes and make believe


That this is where you wanna be.
Somewhere in life hopefully soon something exciting has to happen.
My life is passing by day by day by day by day.
Nothing new, nothing exciting, nothing.
Same routine, same faces, same everything.
I need something new.
Seriously.
I try.

________________________________________________________________
Anyways, I went hiking, i went to the river, I went swimming.
FunnNnnnNNN!
That's all. I'm ready for cosmo. :D
Although, I wish Alisha was going to be in my class and not in BURNS FLAT! );
I'm depressed about that.
Butttt, at least she'll be in school with me.
That meansssss I won't be boring ol' singled out Camee.
I will have my other half.
Now people won't think that I'm weird.
They will think that we're weird.
haahahhaha.
I love her.






No comments:

Post a Comment