Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Office Facelift!

I'm so incredibly proud of my new office. I love taking on new projects. Beki and I have so many planned for the next few months, it's really exciting! I knew I wanted to paint my office turquoise so we went to OBI and picked out the perfect color. Then we decided we should do turquoise chevrons! They were a challenge!

We decided to use a 12x12 box and make squares all over the walls. Then make a diagonal line through each box forming the zig-zags. (You can see the pencil marks in the pictures.) It was not easy! We kept getting the lines off by a few centimeters and I know they aren't completely straight. But, it's perfect to me!

I am just in love with it. Now that we have an idea of what we are doing we're going to do it again in her nursery. This time we're going to use a 6x6 because she wants slightly smaller chevrons.







1 comment:

  1. Hi Camee!

    I just finished checking out your blog and wanted to see if you might be interested in collaborating on something. If you'd like to discuss, just send me an email when you have a chance!

    -Emma

    emmabanks9 (at) gmail (dot) com

    ReplyDelete