Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Planting Flowers

I had a blast planting my flowers! It was so much fun. It was such a nice day outside. OBI didn't have any affordable plant stands. They were all fancy schmancy. So I decided to pull this old table I have out of the basement and put it together. Eventually I will put more flowers on it I believe, since it's quite big. But overall, I am extremely satisfied. 

My favorites are the Succulents which I put on the table. I just love how they turned out.







       

1 comment:

  1. Hi! I'm Janelle, and I found your blog while searching for military spouse blogs. I am marrying my Airman next year, and I'm really glad I found your blog! I can't wait to read more! Consider me your newest follower! :)

    Janelle -- http://janelle-and-dan.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete