Friday, February 17, 2012

Tonight we made stuffed bell peppers!

I looked up actual recipes but none sounded appetizing to me. So I decided to make my own! :) I kinda just threw all of this together but it turned out delish!




What you'll need:
  • 1lb. ground beef
  • salt, pepper, garlic powder
  • 1 can of black beans
  • 1 can diced tomatos (or cut your own I didn't have any) 
  • 1 cup of minute rice
  • 1/2 onion, diced 
  • 1/4 cup ketchup, yes I said ketchup
  • bell peppers, obviously
  • sour cream
  • shredded cheese
Directions: 
  • Hollow out peppers and microwave for 5 minutes 
  • Cook ground beef, salt, pepper, garlic powder, onions, tomatoes, black beans, in a skillet.
  • Cook minute rice in microwave (1 cup rice to 1 cup of water) 
  • Add rice to meat 
  • Add ketchup 
  • Cook altogether for a few minutes
  • Spoon the mixture into Peppers 
  • Top with cheese
  • Put in 350 degree oven
  • Bake for 10-15 minutes or until cheese is melted
  • Top with sour cream 
  • Enjoy!






1 comment:

  1. looks really delicious :)

    Just take a look at my blog and follow me if you like maybe also on Bloglovin
    It would be so great ...

    xxx
    Rose
    ------------
    www.sunkissedlovechild.blogspot.com

    also it would be great if you take a look at my new Facebook page of my Blog .. Simply stop by and press the “like” button :) click click click ...

    ReplyDelete